Assistant Manager – Wiltshire
- Location: Wiltshire
- Salary: £29,000
- Hours: 40
Are you looking for a rewarding career? If you are a caring, energetic, enthusiastic individual, Iris Care Group has an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join one of our well-established teams in Wiltshire.
Employing over 1,600 people, Iris Care Group is the largest independent health and social care provider across the Southwest of England and South Wales. We provide innovative, effective, and forward-thinking care for adults with specialist mental healthcare needs.
With over 90% of staff saying they enjoy their job; we are proud to have created environments where our staff feel rewarded and fulfilled. Work for us and you’ll go home knowing that you’ve made a difference.
What will you receive?
- Annual salary of £29,000
- Holiday allowance of 216 hours (28.8 days) per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Industry-leading training
- Employee Assistance Program – free 24/7 confidential helpline (domestic, financial, legal, health support, etc.)
- High street retail discount scheme
- Free on-site parking and uniform
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- No zero-hour contracts
- Overtime opportunities
Iris Care Group also offers a ‘refer a friend’ scheme: where you could earn as much as £1000* for every new staff member you successfully introduce.
Are you looking for a management role that recognises your care experience with rewarding opportunities? Do you want to progress your career but not lose contact with the people you support? If so then it’s time to get your CV to hand as we have the perfect opportunity that will enable you to make a direct difference to the lives of the people we support, whilst still progressing in management. We are looking for an experienced Deputy who is looking for the next step in their career, with a passion for building effective teams and delivery outcome focused person-centred support.
- Ensure quality compliance and oversight of the day-to-day delivery of support alongside the Registered Manager
- Safely promote and encourage independence, choice and community inclusion by encouraging our service users to be involved in every part of their day to day lives so that they can be full and active members of society.