- Location: Barry
- Salary: £11.00 Per hour
- Closes: 10/11/2023
- Hours: 37.5
We have an exciting opportunity for a driver to support the team in Beech House. This role will support our service users to attend activities including sensory drives, taking and picking up from appointments, home visits, collection of medications and shopping. When working as a driver you will act as a secondary carer for our service users, as such in addition to a clean licence you will ideally have experience of working in a similar role in the care sector and have empathy for others.
The role is Monday to Friday 1pm – 9pm
Beech House is set in a quiet community-based setting west of Cardiff, its aim is to develop independence and life skills through our specialist Building Better Lives model of care. This purpose-built residential unit has been designed specifically for people with a range of complex autistic-specific needs. Bespoke modifications are incorporated to meet the individual needs of residents.
What we can offer:
- Full Training Provided in line with the All Wales Induction framework
- Free uniform where required
- Career Development Opportunities – 50% staff currently enrolled on professional & Management courses
- Fully funded access to nationally recognised qualifications (eg. QCF 2,3,5) on completion of your probationary period
- Additional long service annual leave
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- £500 recommend a friend incentive