Compliance Administrator – Central Support
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £23,000
- Hours: 37.5
We are not able to accept CVs from TIER 4/ Candidates requesting sponsorship
Are you looking for a rewarding career? If you are a caring, energetic, enthusiastic individual, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join our well-established team at Iris Care Group.
Employing over 1,600 people, Iris Care Group is the largest independent health and social care provider across the Southwest of England and South Wales. We provide innovative, effective, and forward-thinking care for adults with specialist mental healthcare needs.
With over 90% of staff saying they enjoy their job; we are proud to have created environments where our staff feel rewarded and fulfilled. Work for us and you’ll go home knowing that you’ve made a difference.
What will you receive?
- Annual salary of £23,000
- Holiday allowance of 247.5 hours per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Industry-leading training
- Employee Assistance Program – free 24/7 confidential helpline (domestic, financial, legal, health support, etc.)
- High street retail discount scheme
- ‘Recognise Me’, our new staff benefits, wellbeing and recognition platform
- Free on-site parking and uniform
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- No zero-hour contracts
- Overtime opportunities
- Death in service
Iris Care Group also offers a ‘refer a friend’ scheme: where you could earn as much as £1000* for every new staff member you successfully introduce.
- Completing candidate compliance process from beginning to end, including right to work checks, reference checks and DBS checks.
- Ensure consistent good practice throughout the recruitment process and ensure compliance and consistency is applied with appropriate legislation.
- managing the process of sponsoring migrant workers, and the sponsor management system (SMS).
- Utilising various systems to extract and analyse data and produce management reports.
- Systematic, logical, and process driven, with good initiative.
- Accurate, detailed, precise, and focussed on quality.
- Completion of medical checks and referral to occupational health
- Maintaining and updating a comprehensive checklist for every candidate (missing information)
- Liaise with senior management team with any concerns about new starters (DBS, Medicals and references)
- Upload new starters on softworks and any other system as required
- Ensure that all recruitment complies with employment legislation and meets the requirements of our regulatory bodies
- Keep managers updated with Pipeline of candidates
- Support the Line in improving staff engagement
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be hands on and support management of high-volume administrative tasks
- Ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ATS/HR systems
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Positive and solution focused, with a can-do attitude
- Organised/administrative skills
- Customer focused
- Confident, professional, and personable with a flexible and adaptable approach
Back to all internal vacancies