- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: 22,500
- Closes: 10/11/2023
- Hours: 37.5
We have an opportunity to join our HR team as an Compliance Administrator on a temporary basis to support on an integral project, auditing and updating all staff files which will include scanning paper based files onto our HR system. We are looking for someone who can work independently to a set timeline and maintain the strictest confidence in dealing with personnel files. This would suit someone who is looking for their first step into a HR role. This is a temporary role initially for 2 months.
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Travel may be required to services across South Wales
What to expect from Iris Care Group?
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid Comprehensive training programme
- Paid DBS
- Employee wellbeing assistance programme – with free counselling sessions included for yourself and immediate family members
- Continued professional development with succession.
- Up to 38 days annual leave with long service dependent on role
- Paid for Blue light card
- Supportive and welcoming team
- “Recognise Me”, our new benefits, wellbeing and recognition platform
- Death in service