Domiciliary Support Worker Cheltenham – Bank
- Location: Cheltenham
- Salary: £11.22 - £11.73
INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Driving Licence and own vehicle essential
Looking for a fulfilling career where you can make a positive difference in people’s lives?
Consider becoming a Care Assistant
At Iris Care Group, we’re looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals to join our fantastic team in Cheltenham. As a care Assistant, you’ll provide essential support and care to individuals in their own homes, helping them to live as independently as possible while receiving the assistance they need.
Your responsibilities will include assisting with daily living tasks such as personal care, meal preparation, and housekeeping. You’ll also provide emotional support and companionship to our clients, helping them to maintain their social connections and improve their overall well-being.
The ideal candidate will have a caring and empathetic nature, along with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You’ll need to be reliable and trustworthy, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What to expect from Iris Care Group?
· Competitive Salary including mileage allowance and paid travel
· Fully paid Comprehensive training programme
· Paid DBS
· Employee wellbeing assistance programme – with free counselling sessions included for yourself and immediate family members
· Continued professional development with succession.
· Up to 33 days annual leave with long service dependent on role? This will be pro rota to hours of work
· Paid for Blue light card
· Full PPE
· Supportive and welcoming team
· “Recognise Me”, our new benefits, wellbeing and recognition platform
· Death in service benefitsBack to all internal vacancies