Housekeeper – St Peter’s Hospital, Newport
- Location: Newport
- Salary: £10.60 Per Hour
- Hours: 37.5
Are you looking for a rewarding career? If you are a caring, energetic, enthusiastic individual, Iris Care Group has an exciting new opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our well-established team at St Peter’s Hospital, Newport.
Employing over 1,600 people, Iris Care Group is the largest independent health and social care provider across the Southwest of England and South Wales. We provide innovative, effective, and forward-thinking care for adults with specialist mental healthcare needs.
With over 90% of staff saying they enjoy their job; we are proud to have created environments where our staff feel rewarded and fulfilled. Work for us and you’ll go home knowing that you’ve made a difference.
What will you receive?
- £10.60 p/h
- Holiday allowance of 216 hours (28.8 days) per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Industry-leading training
- Employee Assistance Program – free 24/7 confidential helpline (domestic, financial, legal, health support, etc.)
- High street retail discount scheme
- Free on-site parking and uniform
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- No zero-hour contracts
- Overtime opportunities
Iris Care Group also offers a ‘refer a friend’ scheme: where you could earn as much as £1000* for every new staff member you successfully introduce.
- Support the unit in the effective running of the hotel services framework.
- Clean all areas in accordance with the unit’s schedules and specifications.
- Ensure documentation is completed in line with the daily/weekly housekeeping cleaning schedule.
- Undertake laundry duties as and when required.
- Promote and uphold the privacy, rights, dignity, health, and well-being of the individuals.
- Promote the right values and attitudes towards people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health needs, and behaviours described as challenging.