Part-Time Secretary – Cardiff
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £16,200
- Closes: 10/11/2023
- Hours: 22.5
Are you looking for a rewarding career? If you are a caring, energetic, enthusiastic individual, Iris Care Group has an exciting new opportunity for a Secretary (part-time) to join our well-established team at Central Support (offices), Cardiff.
Employing over 1,600 people, Iris Care Group is the largest independent health and social care provider across the Southwest of England and South Wales. We provide innovative, effective, and forward-thinking care for adults with specialist mental healthcare needs.
With over 90% of staff saying they enjoy their job; we are proud to have created environments where our staff feel rewarded and fulfilled. Work for us and you’ll go home knowing that you’ve made a difference.
What will you receive?
- Annual salary of £16,200
- Holiday allowance of 216 hours (28.8 days) per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Industry-leading training
- Employee Assistance Program – free 24/7 confidential helpline (domestic, financial, legal, health support, etc.)
- High street retail discount scheme
- Free on-site parking and uniform
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- No zero-hour contracts
- Overtime opportunities
Iris Care Group also offers a ‘refer a friend’ scheme: where you could earn as much as £1000* for every new staff member you successfully introduce.
- To provide high quality and efficient secretarial and administrative support to Iris care group.
- A level of versatility and the ability to multi-task with an ability to prioritise workload.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator with strong audio / typing skills, will be able to work in a methodical and forward thinking way to meet the needs of the business.
Back to all jobs