Senior Administrator – Beechwood College
- Location: Beechwood College
- Salary: £23,000 - £24,000
- Closes: 22/09/2023
- Hours: 37.5
Please Note: The closing date for this position is the 22nd September 2023
We are not able to accept CVs from TIER 4/ Candidates requesting sponsorship.
We have an exciting new opportunity to work as a Senior Administrator within Beechwood College. As the Senior Administrator you will be responsible for working as part of a Beechwood College team within the College setting and support the needs of students through the organisation of administrative. To prioritise and solve problems, whilst delivering a high level of service.
Specific Management duties
- To include regular supervisions and objective setting and the performance management of each individual in the team.
- To lead the Reception team and support them as they undertake their reception duties and to provide cover during periods of absence and during exceptionally busy periods.
- Co-ordinate and manage reception staff on a daily basis re-scheduling tasks when required to meet deadlines and changing day-to-day priorities and to ensure that regular tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To respond to a wide range of telephone enquiries from both internal and external sources, screening and transferring incoming calls
Specific Administrative duties
- To liaise with external organisations as required in the day to day administration function.
- With appropriate training be proficient in the following areas::
- Preparation of Purchase Orders in line with Company policy, managing receipt of goods and prompt checking and forwarding of invoices.
- The maintenance of the computer database for all staff records such as contact details, sickness and absence records.
- To be able responsible for all college petty cash. Inclusive of management of requests, petty cash distribution and accounting processes
- To be fully conversant with Coolcare (rota and absence management system) and be able to provide support and advice as a subject matter expert (after relevant training).
- Ensure that all individual homes/dept money is reconciled on a weekly basis.
- To ensure all Petty Cash expenditure is logged onto petty cash spreadsheet on a daily basis and audited weekly as a minimum
Experience in previous admin based roles and competence with associated organisational skills and tasks. Experience in coordinating internal and external stakeholders via a range of mediums (including telephone calls, emails and internet based multimedia).Experience and proficiency with computer based packages for planning, communicating and recording purposes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sully, Vale of Glamorgan: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 22/09/2023