Senior Staff Nurse Worcester
- Location: Worcester
- Salary: £43,680
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Staff Nurse to join a well established team in Pirton Grange. Located in Worcestershire, Pirton Grange is a specialist nursing home, supporting people over the age of 18 with a range of Neurological conditions such as dementia, Korsakoff’s syndrome, Huntington’s Disease & Acquired Brain Injury. We also support people with physical health needs and those whose behaviour may challenge as well as those with forensic histories. Rated as Good by CQC, the service provides small wards dedicated to specific needs and conditions.
Pirton Grange provides a safe, comfortable, and supportive home environment with access to round-the-clock clinical care and support. Our personalised and flexible approach means that we adapt our support and provide aids that help to overcome mobility, sensory and environmental barriers. The team offers person centred support delivered by our specialist team of non-judgmental, caring and professional staff. The needs of the people that we support are at the heart of everything that we do. We work hard to ensure that the care and support we provide meets every person’s needs, abilities, preferences, and lifestyle.
Duties of the role will include:
- To work in line with all organisational policies/procedures, values and beliefs and support the staff team to do the same.
- To provide direction and be a role model, facilitating best practice and best outcomes for Patient group.
- Ensure clinical oversight of residents health and care needs alongside Clinical Manager and Registered Manager
- Understand and promote the rights of Patients at all times.
- Understand and promote dignity and respect in all aspects of your daily work.
- Understand and promote awareness and respect of the confidentiality of Patients unless doing so would be a risk to them, others, or the organisation.
- Understand and respect the confidentiality of your colleagues and the wider organisation.
- To use effective, professional, written and verbal communication at all times, ensuring the correct information is delivered to the correct person at the correct time.
- To understand and adhere to all security requirements for the service, including attending/delivering training when required.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified nurse either an RGN/ Mental Health/ Learning disabilities with at least 2 years experience.Back to all internal vacancies