Staff Nurse – Heatherwood Court
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: £37,440 - £42,640
- Hours: 39.4
We are looking for a Staff Nurse to join a well-established team at Heatherwood Court, Pontypridd.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? At Iris Care Group, you’ll go home knowing that you’ve made a difference. Employing over 1,600 people, Iris Care Group is the largest independent health and social care provider across the Southwest of England and South Wales. We provide innovative, effective, and forward-thinking care for adults with specialist mental healthcare needs.
With over 90% of staff saying they enjoy their job; we are proud to have created environments where our staff feel rewarded and fulfilled.
What will you receive?
- Annual salary of £37,440 – £42,640
- Holiday allowance of 216 hours (28.8 days) per annum paid inclusive of bank holidays, with additional holidays for long service
- Industry-leading training
- Employee Assistance Program – free 24/7 confidential helpline (domestic, financial, legal, health support, etc.)
- High street retail discount scheme
- Free on-site parking and uniform
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- No zero-hour contract
- Overtime opportunities
- Part-time opportunities
Iris Care Group also offers a ‘refer a friend’ scheme: where you could earn as much as £1000* for everyone you successfully introduce.
- Produce written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality.
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing.
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals.
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Understand and promote the rights of Patients at all times.
- Understand and promote dignity and respect in all aspects of your daily work.
- Understand and promote awareness and respect of the confidentiality of Patients unless doing so would be a risk to them, others, or the organisation.
- Understand and respect the confidentiality of your colleagues and the wider organisation.
- To use effective, professional, written, and verbal communication at all times, ensuring the correct information is delivered to the correct person at the correct time.
- To understand and adhere to all security requirements for the service, including attending/delivering training when required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pontypridd: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- NMC (preferred)
Work Location: One location